Posted 9/25/13 – PHS Scoreboard End Zone Procedure During Home Football Games
Paradise High School football games are considered to be spectator and school sponsored events and those in attendance need to demonstrate appropriate attentive behaviors and respect for the event. In order for students to be present in the scoreboard end zone during Paradise High School home football games, the following requirements must be met and followed at all times:
1. Students must be seated during game times either in a folding/camp style chair or on a blanket. Students must remain in their location during game time.
2. Students can stand and move during pre-game, timeouts and during half-time activities
3. There will be no playing of any activities, including football, while present in the end zone
4. Students will follow all school rules and policies while present in the end zone.
Failure to follow and adhere to this procedure will result in removal from the end zone and/or removal from the premises.
Posted 3/18/13 – Looking to Fill a Spot or Two…
The PJF board has a vacant seat available. We are also looking for a Mighty Mite head coach.
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested.
Posted: 11/28/12 – Paradise Mighty Mites in the News!
The Paradise Mighty Mites just wrapped up another successful season on the gridiron. All season long these small stars practiced hard, fought hard in each game, and always gave 100% effort.
Posted: 11/25/12 – Want to Be a Coach?!
Paradise Junior Football needs to receive prospective coaches applications by January 14, 2013 (mail to: P.O. Box 930 Paradise, CA 95967) in order to be considered for the 2013 season.
Posted: 8/1/12 – *Important PJF Announcement!*
Cookie Dough Sales Information Meeting!!
When? – Thursday August 9, 2012 @ 7:00 P.M. for Mighty Mites and 7:30P.M. for everyone else.
Where? – Mighty Mites – PHS small bleachers (visitors side.) Everyone Else – PHS big bleachers (home side.)
Who Has To Be There? – EVERYBODY!
This is one of the most important things we do all year.
We need you to be there!
*If you haven’t already done so, either provide your e-mail address to your team mom, or go to the left hand column on this website, and enter your name and e-mail address in the form. This way we can let you know what is going on within the league and with your player/cheerleader.*
Posted: 7/19/12 – Paradise’s Own Jeff Maehl Shows Up At Bobcat Youth Football Camp
For the rest of the story… Click Here!
Posted: 7/10/12 – *Attention ALL PJF Football & Cheer Coaches!!*
Please do the following (if you haven’t done so already), or you will NOT coach this year. NorCal Fed is being extremely critical about adhering to their specific rules and regulations this year, so please get this done.
1. All coaches need to take the coaches test A.S.A.P. on the NorCalFed website (http://www.norcalfed.com)
*Note* – If you do NOT have a rulebook handy, go to the “NFC Rulebook” tab and you will be provided with a copy of the rulebook for 2012.
To take the test:
a) Go to http://www.norcalfed.com
b) Scroll down the page and click the “Testing Portal” tab.
c) To take the test, Click one of the following Links:
Football Coach Test
Cheer Coach Test
d) Fill in the appropriate information, then click “Start test”
e) Once complete, submit test. You will then be e-mailed a copy of your completion certificate. Please forward e-mail to Russ Critser at: email@example.com
2. We need a photo of you sent to either e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can send your photo to Paradise Junior Football, P.O. Box 930 Paradise, CA 95967.
3. Head coaches need to attend the coaches clinic at Paradise High School on Monday 7/16/12 from 4:00 – 5:30PM for the offensive play book (classroom setting), and on the field with varsity players and coaches from 5:30 – 8:00PM. Assistant coaches are STRONGLY encouraged to attend!
4. All adults working with any team are required to fill out an adult registration form. To download this form, go to the NCF website located here: http://www.norcalfed.com, then scroll down the page and click on the “NCF Forms” tab. Download form, fill it out and either scan and e-mail to: email@example.com, or physically send it to Paradise Junior Football at: P.O. Box 930 Paradise, CA 95967.
5. ALL coaches MUST have a background check done BEFORE they can coach. Please e-mail Russ Critser at: firstname.lastname@example.org, for the website and any additional information needed. All returning coaches are good for two years and will have their background checks done automatically this year.
Posted: 6/25/12 – Paradise Bobcat Football Camp
The emphasis of this camp is for children to learn football skills and fundamentals. The goal of the camp is for each participant to develop the necessary skills needed to be a successful football player. The camp is under the direction of P.H.S. Coach Rick Prinz and his staff. The camp will include demonstrations by varsity football players and daily awards to campers.
INSTRUCTORS: P.H.S. Coaching Staff
Tue/Thur/Fri: 6:00-8:00pm 6-14 yrs
SESSION: July 17, 19, 20
LOCATION: P.H.S. Football Field
FEE: $60.00 (includes camp shirt)
To Register, Go To:
Paradise Recreation & Park District (Business Office)
Paradise, CA 95969
Phone: 530 872-6393
FAX: 530 872-8619
Sign up today!!
Posted: 5-17-12 – There will be a parent meeting for ALL TEAMS on Tuesday June 5, 2012 at 5:30 P.M. The location will be at the Paradise High School Stadium.
Posted: 12-30-11 – Anyone with their own Helmets will need to contact Russ Critser at: email@example.com (*NO soliciting!*) before Feb 6th In order to get their Helmets re-certified, and painted for the 2012 season at our group rate. Because we are changing the paint scheme, in order to use personal helmets they will need to be re-certified.